Participants will be accommodated at the Royal River Hotel, a luxury hotel right on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. We will have our staff positioned at the hotel all day and night for your comfortable stay. Transportation will be available only between hotel and competition venue, which are provided daily at scheduled time.
Royal River Hotel will be the only accommodation during this competition. Hotel cost is not included in the registration fee; however we have made contact with the hotel for an affordable price for all contestants.
Additional information on booking and payment will be available soon!
- The registration fee includes meals (lunches and dinners) and transportation, excluding the accommodations.
- This year, Royal River Hotel kindly provides their rooms for every participating teams, which all of the participants have to book them room by themselves with the costs described in No.4 below.
- The “Promo Code” for the hotel will be given to each participating team during payment period (Dec 25th, 2018 – Jan 11th, 2019).
- Maximum number of guests per room is 2 persons, for extra bed, you can make a request at the reception of the hotel. The special prices for 1 night ( 1 room ), including breakfast, are 1,400, 1,600 and 1,800 THB (approximately 45, 50, and 55 USD) *The price currently displayed at the hotel’s website has not been deducted yet.
- The usage period of the “Promo code” can be expanded to days before and after the duration of SIMPIC (Mar 15th, 2019 – Mar 18th, 2019); however, the rooms are subject to availability.
- For reasons of convenience and safety, we highly recommend staying at 'Royal River Hotel', as we will be providing transport from and to Siriraj Hospital within the days of competition. Also our staffs will be at the lobby to be of any assistance.
- Further details will be announced soon. Should you have any question, feel free to contact us directly to our Facebook Messenger or email: email@example.com